M. Daniel Rajkumar
Area: Business Administration
Affiliation: Director Of Distance Education, Kattankulathur Campus, SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University).
Sathyabama University, 2004
- M. Daniel Rajkumar and Emmanuel Attah Kumah ‘Impact of financial reforms on the banking system in Ghana’ in a national journal, Issue 1, ISSN 2231-0290. (Jan –June 2013)
- D. Kasthuri and M. Daniel Rajkumar in internal journal of IJM volume 3.” A discussion on how to improve ngo effectiveness and emphasize its contribution towards good governance” ISSN 0976-6502 with a impact factor of 1.5. , issue 1 Jan-Aprial 2012
- B. Geethanjali, L. M. Hansa & M. Daniel “An optimization of effective energy management as a tool to facilitate managers in the WIT Transactions on Ecology and Environment, Volume 105-Energy and sustainability”, ISBN: 978-1-84564-082-8, 2007, Section I : Energy Resources.
- M. Daniel Rajkumar and S.S. Rau ( July 2009), “An analysis of mutual fund performance by applying Z-Score” , International Journal on Information Sciences and Computing, Vol. 3, No.2 ISSN: 0973-9092 pp.58-62.
- M. Daniel Rajkumar and S.S. Rau ( January 2009), The impact of investment style consistency on Mutual fund performance with the application of Z-Score”, Economic Challenger- Quarterly Journal of Management, Issue 42, No 11, ISSN : 0975-1351, pp, 64-68.
- Dr. R Satish and M. Daniel Rajkumar Vol. 1 issue 1 Jan – June 2011 ‘value creation in Indian banking industry: an analysis’ ISSN 2231-0290.
- D. Kasthuri and M. Daniel Rajkumar in internal journal of IJMRD vol. 1 number 2 May-Oct 2011 ‘An appraisal on small firms corporate culture and innocation: implications for reward systems’, ISSN 2248-938 with a impact factor of 0.9710
- D. Kasthuri and M. Daniel Rajkumar in national journal of JMRD volume 1, Number 1, Jan – April 2011 ‘work life balance in India- An Innovative Approach’ ISSN 2248-937X with a impact factor of 0.9210.
- Assistant Professor, Faculty of Management, SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Since November 2011 to October 2020.
- Lecturer, MBA Department, St.Mary’s School of Management Studies, Chennai, August 2005 to June 2011.
Other Professional Experiences
- Finance Officer, World Vision Organisation, June 2004 to July 2005.
- Chairperson, Technical session during International Conference on Sustainable Manufacturing and Operations Management (ISOM-2013) 26 -28 June 2013,Le Meridian Hotel – Mauritius, organized by The University of Mauritius, and Global Institute, Amritsar, India.
Achievements & Awards
- Best Teacher in the management stream for southern region awarded by Global Institutes Amritsar ( India).